TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- You must be of legal drinking age to use this Website and you agree that you are of legal drinking age. If you are not, then you should leave this Website immediately. In order to buy our products or participate in any of our contests, games, sweepstakes or promotions you must be of legal drinking age.
- The materials, information, promotional products, sweepstakes, contests, games, advertisements and other promotions are intended to be used and viewed by our customers, distributors, vendors and other persons of legal drinking age wanting to visit our Website.
- All content on this Website belongs to American Beer Company, Inc. d/b/a The All American Beer Company, LLC (hereinafter “All American Beer”). It contains proprietary, confidential and trademarked materials are contained in this Website. You may not use, store, download, modify, distribute or transmit such information without the prior express and written permission of All American Beer. Trademarks, logos, names, images and/or service marks are owned and belong to the American Beer Company, Inc.
- You are permitted access to this Website for your personal use. If you use protected portions of this Website or its contents without the express and written permission of All American Beer you may be at risk of criminal or civil liability and the penalties and damages that accompany such violations.
- This Website contains links to other Websites and locations on the Internet. These links are provided for the information and convenience of our customers, users, distributors, vendors and visitors. These linked sites and locations are neither created, controlled nor managed by All American Beer and we do not make any warranties, guaranties, endorsements, recommendations or representations of any kind or nature concerning these sites or the contents of these linked sites and locations.
- The information and materials on this Website are provided “as is.” While All American Beer makes reasonable efforts to ensure the information is accurate and updated, we make NO GUARANTY, WARRANTY OR PROMISE that the information on the Website is accurate, current or has not been changed. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including no warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of non-infringement of proprietary rights. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL AND MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE AND PERMITTED BY LAW.
- We reserve the right to change the content of this Website at any time, without notice to users, distributors, vendors or visitors.
- You agree that you will not, on this Website, use profanity, offensive language or engage in or use language that might incite another to act in a dangerous manner toward themselves or another or post or send e-mails, messages, responses or blogs on or to this Website that might appear on this Website. We reserve the right to unilaterally block access to this Website if you should fail to comply with this standard of conduct.